ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — 41-year-old Jose Guzman and 38-year-old Maria Robles were arrested Monday on the accusation that they sold large amounts of narcotics in the northern Illinois region, according to police.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department says it has been conducting a six-month investigation into the pair.
Police pulled the two over at approximately 6:45 p.m. during a traffic stop, at N. 2nd Street and Y Boulevard. During the stop, one-and-a-half kilograms of cocaine were recovered, according to police.
The investigation continued at a residence in the 700 block of Aura where another five-and-a-half ounces of cocaine and two firearms were recovered.
Guzman was charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine over 900 grams and Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine between 100-400 grams.
Robles was charged with Possession with Intent to Deliver Cocaine over 900 grams.
Police also seized over $105,000 and two vehicles.
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness
- Skipper’s Skin Care Has A Natural, Organic Product For Everyone In Your Family
- The Upcoming National Fossil Day Warrants A Visit To Burpee Museum
- Dr. Shah Has A Dental Implant Solution For You
- GDS Talks Quiz Bowl Over Coffee With Eric Wilson