ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Police say two teens were shot early Sunday morning during an argument between two groups of people.
Police say it happened around 12:37 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of N. Winnebago Street. Arriving officers located the two injured teens, and learned that the two groups had a verbal argument when someone started shooting.
The two victims are said to be okay; no suspect information was given.
- Bears promote Desai to defensive coordinator
- Winning numbers drawn Friday night for $1B Mega Millions prize
- Rockford Police investigate after one person is shot Friday night
- My Take: Championship Sunday picks & enamored with Hammerin’ Hank
- NFC Championship preview: Rodgers vs. Brady will steal the show