FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Nonprofits throughout the Stateline can soon begin to apply for funding from United Way of Northwest Illinois.
Monday, United Way of Northwest Illinois is opening their application for the 2020-2023 Community Impact Grant.
The money is for 501c3’s in Stephenson, Jo Daviess and Carroll Counties that are focused on education, health, financial stability and provided basic needs assistance to their communities.
The application opens Monday morning, to find full application details follow this link.
- IceHogs Drop Final Game Before All-Star Break
- Multiple fire crews respond to Village of Winnebago house fire
- Bill Murray returns to Woodstock 28 years after filming “Groundhog Day”, shoots Jeep commercial
- Mid-town Gyro House now open
- Fire on Gregory St. causes $5,000 in damages