FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Nonprofits throughout the Stateline can soon begin to apply for funding from United Way of Northwest Illinois.
Monday, United Way of Northwest Illinois is opening their application for the 2020-2023 Community Impact Grant.
The money is for 501c3’s in Stephenson, Jo Daviess and Carroll Counties that are focused on education, health, financial stability and provided basic needs assistance to their communities.
The application opens Monday morning, to find full application details follow this link.
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Illinois surpasses 200k cases of COVID-19, 24 additional deaths announced on Thursday
- Welsh Elementary Golden Apple winner says award is helping her become a better teacher
- ‘One of us’: South Asians celebrate Harris as VP choice
- Roscoe store owner stops scammers from preying on senior citizens