FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Nonprofits throughout the Stateline can soon begin to apply for funding from United Way of Northwest Illinois.
Monday, United Way of Northwest Illinois is opening their application for the 2020-2023 Community Impact Grant.
The money is for 501c3’s in Stephenson, Jo Daviess and Carroll Counties that are focused on education, health, financial stability and provided basic needs assistance to their communities.
The application opens Monday morning, to find full application details follow this link.
- Family says social media challenge led to death of 9-year-old Tennessee boy
- Dog earns 6M followers while learning to communicate with humans
- Emergency C-section causes cut to baby’s face
- Affidavit reveals one-year-old weighed 8 pounds at time of death, Texas parents arrested
- Motivational speaker breaks naked-skydiving record to bring awareness to mental health, suicide prevention