FREEPORT, Ill. (WTVO) — Nonprofits throughout the Stateline can soon begin to apply for funding from United Way of Northwest Illinois.
Monday, United Way of Northwest Illinois is opening their application for the 2020-2023 Community Impact Grant.
The money is for 501c3’s in Stephenson, Jo Daviess and Carroll Counties that are focused on education, health, financial stability and provided basic needs assistance to their communities.
The application opens Monday morning, to find full application details follow this link.
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor