ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Hubert Schnoor was indicted for Aggravated Arson by a Winnebago Grand Jury Wednesday for allegedly setting fire to a duplex owned by his nephew.
Schnoor was initially charged with Arson, which carries a maximum sentence of 7 years.
The Aggravated Arson charge carries a maximum of 30 years in prison.
The fire happened in November on Highland Avenue.
The duplex had just been renovated, but now it’s unlivable.
Police arrested Schnoor at the scene.
He’s due back in court next Tuesday, December 17th.
- Gilbert and Hagel Return to IceHogs from Chicago Blackhawks
- Martin Luther King Day event encourages voter registration
- Mostert lifts 49ers to Super Bowl with 37-20 win vs Packers
- Delia and Gagne Lead Hogs to Shutout Win Over Wolves
- Overnight Café houses people in need during cold nights