ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The United States Post Office is looking to hire hundreds of employees to work at processing facilities and post offices due to the coronavirus outbreak.
The USPS says the jobs include City Carrier Assistant, Rural Carrier Assistant, Assistant Rural Carrier, Mail Handler Assistant, Casual Mail Handlers, and Postal Support Employees.
No experience is necessary, and training is provided, USPS said in a statement Tuesday.
Some positions are longer term positions and could lead to permanent placement with the Postal Service. There is a variety of hours offered as well as locations. The hourly wages range from $17.29 to $18.56 with varying shifts and days off.
To apply, visit about.usps.com/careers.
- Belvidere names Tony Ambrogio its new head football coach
- Pedestrian bridge collapsed in Northeast DC, injuries 3 people.
- How much would it take for you to quit social media? New survey says: a lot
- Hononegah says air filters cleaned following Chemtool fire, summer school students return to class
- Blackhawks announcer Pat Foley says 2021-2022 season will be his last