ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in downtown Rockford.
The city’s Christmas Tree was cut down in Pecatonica and delivered to the corner of Wyman and W. State Street on Tuesday morning.
Residents can volunteer to help decorate the tree for the annual Stroll on State event.
For information on how to volunteer, visit strollonstate.com
- Craigslist ad goes viral, sparks search for ‘Grandma’ in need of family for Christmas
- Remembering Sandy Hook victims 7 years later
- Two state workers involved in A.J. Freund case no longer work for DCFS
- Woman killed crossing Illinois interstate to reach family
- Woman arrested in Roscoe for sexual abuse to a minor