ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in downtown Rockford.
The city’s Christmas Tree was cut down in Pecatonica and delivered to the corner of Wyman and W. State Street on Tuesday morning.
Residents can volunteer to help decorate the tree for the annual Stroll on State event.
For information on how to volunteer, visit strollonstate.com
- Paroled killer arrested for failure to register with Freeport Police
- Kobe Bryant’s helicopter was previously owned by the State of Illinois
- ‘Number 24 will never again be worn by a Dallas Maverick,’ owner Mark Cuban says after Kobe Bryant’s death
- Democrats demand Bolton testify at Trump’s impeachment trial
- Bryant’s helicopter flew in fog that grounded other choppers