ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas in downtown Rockford.
The city’s Christmas Tree was cut down in Pecatonica and delivered to the corner of Wyman and W. State Street on Tuesday morning.
Residents can volunteer to help decorate the tree for the annual Stroll on State event.
For information on how to volunteer, visit strollonstate.com
- Scattered showers continue into Wednesday
- 9 charged after McCloskey confrontation won’t be prosecuted
- Dolly Parton announces release date for Netflix Christmas movie
- Will Trump say ‘fake news’ or ‘China’ more?: Sportsbooks offer bets for presidential debate
- Local expert, undecided voters weigh in on impact of first presidential debate