ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County Animal Services is holding a Clear the Shelter event this Saturday, August 17th, and will be waiving adoption fees on cats and dogs.
All adoptions will be held from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Adopters must have an approved adoption application and present a state-issued photo ID.
Winnebago County Animal Services is located at 45167 North Main Street. To apply in advance of the event, visit wcasrock.org
- Harlem School Board considers closing elementary school
- Proposed half cent sales tax would be used for mental health services
- Project SEARCH program helps students with disabilities find jobs
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ latest release is quite simply a bag of bacon
- Rock Valley College president considering new job in North Dakota