ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County Animal Services is holding a Clear the Shelter event this Saturday, August 17th, and will be waiving adoption fees on cats and dogs.
All adoptions will be held from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Adopters must have an approved adoption application and present a state-issued photo ID.
Winnebago County Animal Services is located at 45167 North Main Street. To apply in advance of the event, visit wcasrock.org
- Belvidere schools on lockdown due to ‘safety concern’ at Belvidere North
- New 4K images of Titanic released after first manned dive in 14 years
- Cleveland police officer accused of exposing himself, urinating on 12-year-old girl
- All aboard! Amtrak route from Chicago to New Orleans restored
- Florida woman takes plea deal in baby’s co-sleeping death