ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County Animal Services is holding a Clear the Shelter event this Saturday, August 17th, and will be waiving adoption fees on cats and dogs.
All adoptions will be held from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Adopters must have an approved adoption application and present a state-issued photo ID.
Winnebago County Animal Services is located at 45167 North Main Street. To apply in advance of the event, visit wcasrock.org
- More fans to be allowed at high school football games
- Crusaders advance to BNC championship game by defeating Byron
- Winnebago girls defeat Byron to advance to BNC championship game
- Clear and Present Danger: The Remedy
- Long-term care residents excited at the hint of normalcy after new CDC announcement