ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Health Department announced an additional 60 confirmed cases of COVID-19 on Friday, and added another nursing home to its “areas of concern.”
So far, 1,744 people have tested positive for the virus. Of those, 513 have recovered. The 20-29 age group continues to be the most heavily infected, according to WCHD data.
Fifty-two residents have died so far; 34 of those have been in congregate settings.
Alden Alma Nelson Manor, Amberwood Care Centre, Anam Care, The Atrium, Crimson Pointe, Forest City Rehab and Nursing, Fairhaven Christian Retirment Center, Forest City Rehab and Nursing, Goldie B Floberg Center, Highview in the Woodlands, Lincolnshire Place, Luther Center, Milestone, River Bluff Nursing Home, Robert Webb Terrace, Rock River Health Care, Rockford Rescue Mission, Rosecrance Griffin Williamson Campus, St. Anne Ascension Living, Stepping Stones of Rockford, Van Matre and the Winnebgo County Jail have all reported cases.
- Police: Gun shop owner shoots, kills looter in Philadelphia
- Hot & Humid Tuesday, Strong Storms Possible Overnight
- 1st human trial of COVID-19 antibody treatment begins
- Democratic governors reject Trump’s call to send in military
- Boxer Floyd Mayweather to pay for George Floyd’s funeral