ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Starting Monday, there will be more COVID-19 testing sites across Winnebago County.
The Illinois Department of Health will provide the tests free of charge. Monday’s testing will be at the Winnebago County Housing Authority at D’Agnolo Garden Apartments, located at 806 Kocher Street in Rockton.
These are drive-up or walk-up sites. They are open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for any Illinois resident.
- RPS school officials shed more light on back-to-school plan
- ‘There is no magic that occurs in Illinois versus Missouri’, Task force chief says about Pritzker comment
- Volunteers help RVC clean up tornado damage
- Rockford makes final push to get residents to fill out census
- SwedishAmerican gives back to Rockford Fire