ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Health Department announced 23 new cases of COVID-19 on Tuesday, including one at Eastbank Center nursing home.
There have now been 377 confirmed cases of coronavirus, 14 deaths, and 32 recoveries in the counties.
Alden Alma Nelson Manor, Amberwood Care Center, Anam Care, the Goldie B. Floberg Center, Eastbank Center, Milestone, Peterson Meadows, River Bluff Nursing Home, the Rockford Rescue Mission, Van Matre Rehabilitiaton and the Winnebago County Jail are now places of concern to the WCHD.
- The Big Ten sets a new nine-game football schedule for teams in 2020
- ‘Let us play!’: Illinois prep players rally for fall sports
- Two people injured after crash near N. Alpine and Pepper Drive
- A strike by hundreds of nurses ended Saturday at University of Illinois Hospital in Chicago.
- Trump’s list of possible Supreme Court nominees