WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County Chairman Frank Haney’s attempt to get a temporary restraining order against the county is denied.
That was the decision by county judge.
The restraining order would reinstate the powers that have been stripped from Haney while lawsuits are worked through.
A federal suit filed by Haney claims board members are violating voters rigvhts.
The case is scheduled for a status hearing November 27th.
- IceHogs Drop Final Game Before All-Star Break
- Multiple fire crews respond to Village of Winnebago house fire
- Bill Murray returns to Woodstock 28 years after filming “Groundhog Day”, shoots Jeep commercial
- Mid-town Gyro House now open
- Fire on Gregory St. causes $5,000 in damages