WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County Chairman Frank Haney’s attempt to get a temporary restraining order against the county is denied.
That was the decision by county judge.
The restraining order would reinstate the powers that have been stripped from Haney while lawsuits are worked through.
A federal suit filed by Haney claims board members are violating voters rigvhts.
The case is scheduled for a status hearing November 27th.
- Sugar Britches Promises Halloween Goodness
- Skipper’s Skin Care Has A Natural, Organic Product For Everyone In Your Family
- The Upcoming National Fossil Day Warrants A Visit To Burpee Museum
- Dr. Shah Has A Dental Implant Solution For You
- GDS Talks Quiz Bowl Over Coffee With Eric Wilson