ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Winnebago County health officials announced five additional cases of COVID-19 on Saturday, April 11th.
There are now a total of 98 confirmed COVID-19 cases and the number of deaths in the county still stands at 7. The virus continues to affect people of all ages.
The county now has 333 available hospital beds, 75 of which are ICU beds. 99 ICU beds are currently occupied. There are also 86 ventilators still available.
The virus is affecting all races. According to a model released by the Winnebago County Health Department, the county does not appear to see the disproportionate number of cases in the African American Community as other areas in the state are seeing.
- Expert says cop was justified in pinning down George Floyd
- Fredrick Thomas found guilty of killing Rockford woman
- Disney adopts ‘gender inclusive’ rules, revamps park dress code for cast members
- White Claw launching high-alcohol hard seltzer for summer
- Minnesota officer, police chief resign days after Black driver’s death