ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — On Thursday, the Winnebago County Health Department announced two additional deaths related to COVID-19. The county total now stands at 87 lives lost.
14 additional new confirmed cases were reported, bringing the county total to 2,947 cases. The recovery rate is at 94.6%
The county currently has 211 available medical beds out of 554. There are also 97 available ICU beds out of 169 in total.
- Rivets held to one hit on an opening night loss to the La Crosse Loggers
- Health officials hope people are thoughtful about virus risks ahead of July 4th weekend
- Tips for AC units that could save you big time
- Frequent bus passenger buys ice cream for RMTD workers
- Rockford Art Museum to re-open on Monday