ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Health Department released their daily COVID-19 update and reported 7 new positive cases in the county on Easter Sunday.
Sunday’s update brought the number of cases Winnebago County to 105. There are still 7 deaths in the county.
As of Sunday, the county has a total of 518 of 863 potential hospital beds available. There 45 ICU beds and 86 ventilators available.
For more details on COVID-19 cases across the state by county, click here.
- 26-year-old suffers life-threatening injuries after shooting on Marsh Avenue
- Rockford PD: Officer involved shooting, 19-year-old subject injured
- Illinois could expand infertility care definition to include LGBTQ parents under new proposal
- Capitol Connection: Sunday, April 11th, 2021
- Illinois hotel revenue dropped 80% during ‘devastating’ pandemic closures, industry lobbyist says