ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Health Department has announced another positive case of novel coronavirus, bringing the total number of cases in the county to 8.
The latest case is an adult resident in their 70’s.
The WCHD also released two new graphic posters to explain to people when they should and shouldn’t stay home.
- Science kits allow kids to experiment from home
- No WiFi at home? One Virginia school district has a creative solution for students
- Which face masks are most effective?
- Independent consultant to review evidence in Wisconsin police shooting of Jacob Blake
- Rockford Park District explains changes in new proposal