ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Winnebago County Health Department has announced another positive case of novel coronavirus, bringing the total number of cases in the county to 8.
The latest case is an adult resident in their 70’s.
The WCHD also released two new graphic posters to explain to people when they should and shouldn’t stay home.
- Utah mom shares photoshoot of toddler dressed as Joe Exotic from ‘Tiger King’
- Local stores take steps to limit number of people in buildings during COVID-19 outbreak
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills
- Oregon veteran recovers from COVID-19, celebrates 104th birthday
- WATCH: Whitney Martin takes us behind the scenes of Netflix’s ‘Nailed It”