MADISON, Wis. (WTVO) — Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers outlined a COVID-19 opportunity for restaurant and business owners on Friday.
The Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation will make $45 million of assistance available.
Unlike previous grants, business owners will not need to apply. Instead, the Wisconsin Department of Revenue will contact businesses directly based on their tax records.
In total, the Badger State has distributed more than $220 million in small business assistance funds since the start of the pandemic.
- IceHogs ready to speed into their season while navigating COVID protocols
- Kenny Strawbridge’s heroic hoop leads to conference award
- Pot taxes to fund violence prevention, prisoner re-entry programs
- Pregnant women should not take Moderna vaccine, WHO advises
- One month after Don Carter Lanes shooting, 14-year-old survivor hopes to use his story to help others