MADISON, Wis. (WTVO) — Wisconsin reported 599 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday, the biggest single-day jump since the pandemic began.
The previous single day record was reported a week ago, when 528 cases were reported.
Wisconsin currently has 16,400 positive cases of coronavirus, with nearly half of those in Milwaukee County.
A total of 539 people have died statewide.
- IDPH announces 44 additional COVID-19 deaths including 3 Winnebago County residents
- Rockford woman reported missing after leaving Madison hospital
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library
- United Way president Paul Logli announces retirement
- Rockford man wanted for attempted murder arrested by police