JANESVILLE, Wis. (WTVO) — 43-year-old Nova Suarez, of Monona, was arrested for shooting her estranged husband in the face Wednesday night.
Janesville Police were called to the 1500 block of Center Avenue around 9:30 p.m..
The victim said he was stopped at an ATM when his estranged wife pulled up to the passenger side of his car and shot him. He ran to a nearby gas station and witnesses called for help.
He was taken to a local hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
Sauk County Sheriff’s Deputies took Suarez into custody at approximately 6 a.m. on Thursday.
She was charged with Attempted First Degree Intentional Homicide and Domestic Violence.
- Trump calls for GOP unity, says he won’t start new party
- Texas attorney general sues power company over storm’s high energy bills
- Gas prices rise to almost $3 a gallon in Rockford
- Biological sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance working at restaurant
- Olympic gymnast Hernandez enjoys solid return at Winter Cup