WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — A woman charged in connection to the murder of Jamie Stephens pleads not guilty.
Amber Brewer is charged with Aggravated Kidnapping, Unlawful Restraint and Concealment of a Homicidal Death.
She was arrested in Janesville in October.
Two others are already in custody, Nickles Parks and Joshua White. Both are charged with murder.
Parks and White are accused of killing Stephens in December of 2018.
Stephens’ body was found along Knapp Road, in rural Winnebago County.
He was shot several times.
Brewer’s bond was set at $100,000. As of today she is out on bond, paying the $10,000.
Brewer is due back in court December 13th.
- Rockford area tournament basketball results for Monday, February 24
- Eastland Cougars roar at the Streamwood Super-Sectional, headed back to State
- Winter Storm Watch Canceled for Remainder of the Stateline
- Blackhawks part with goaltender Lehner in three-team deal
- Winnebago County in need of election judges