WINNEBAGO COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — A woman charged in connection to the murder of Jamie Stephens pleads not guilty.
Amber Brewer is charged with Aggravated Kidnapping, Unlawful Restraint and Concealment of a Homicidal Death.
She was arrested in Janesville in October.
Two others are already in custody, Nickles Parks and Joshua White. Both are charged with murder.
Parks and White are accused of killing Stephens in December of 2018.
Stephens’ body was found along Knapp Road, in rural Winnebago County.
He was shot several times.
Brewer’s bond was set at $100,000. As of today she is out on bond, paying the $10,000.
Brewer is due back in court December 13th.
- Belvidere has a piece of community history back in town
- Byron High School Food Pantry receives donation to help low income students
- Freeport Police need help identifying man who stole from a gas station
- Turkey stalks mail carrier in Wisconsin
- Durbin criticizes Trump for backpedaling on vaping ban