ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Rockford Fire Department said they were called to the intersection of Chestnut Street and S. Winnebago Street for a car accident.
Around 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, two vehicles were involved in a rollover crash. An SUV landed on its side and one person was entrapped in the vehicle.
Officials say one adult woman was safely extricated from the vehicle and was transported to the emergency room at a local hospital with minor injuries.
The department responded within four minutes.
- Truck drivers find signs they’re not welcome while delivering the goods we need
- Wind Advisory Issued, Wind Whipped Snow Showers Possible
- Could a blood test for COVID-19 antibodies help reopen the economy?
- Wisconsin closes 40 state parks, recreational areas
- Husband of woman who invited teen to Thanksgiving after accidental text dies of COVID-19