ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A Stateline business celebrates a century and a half of being open by giving the gift of knowledge.
Woodward teamed up with Rockford’s Discovery Center Museum to unveil a new exhibit. It’s called “Energy on the Move.” Woodward’s CEO says it gives kids a chance to learn while they play.
“It talks about the history of energy going from water to jet engines and it’s an interactive display so kids can learn about energy, learn about Woodward,” said Tom Gendron, the chairman and CEO of Woodward.
Discovery Center is open to the public for timed-entry play sessions from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1-3 p.m. Tuesday–Sunday each week.
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Iowa teen returns home after Christmas Eve heart transplant
- Police arrest man trying to enter D.C. security checkpoint with loaded gun, fake inauguration credentials
- Boone County Sheriff’s Department says farewell to fallen K9 Loki