BYRON, Ill. (WTVO) — Teachers at Byron High School made a special collaboration to connect with their students. They took the creative approach and made a music video to Bon Jovi’s “Living on a Prayer.”
One teacher says the situation is showing how staff and students can lean on each other during times of uncertainty.
“We live in a pretty cool time where we can be very connected even though we can’t physically be with each other. We’re definitely thinking of the kids, and I think it was good for the adults to do something fun and unique as well,” said Michael McHale, a math teacher at the high school.
You can watch the full music video here.
- Restaurants welcome back employees with return of indoor dining in Rockford region
- President Trump’s final hours in office expected to be non-traditional
- IRS delays start of tax season to Feb. 12th, urges e-filing
- My Take: The QB matchup NFL fans want and James Harden a Bucks’ nightmare
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural