LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — 48-year-old Bernard McQuade was indicted by a Winnebago County Grand Jury on Thursday on charges that he had child pornography in his home.
The Illinois State Police searched McQuade’s home, in the 5800 block of Birkenshaw Lane, on July 30th. Detectives allegedly found multiple images of “lewd acts involving children” on his computer.
The Grand Jury indicted McQuade on multiple counts of Child Pornography. He faces up to 7 years in prison followed by 2 years of mandatory supervised release.
He is scheduled to be arraigned on October 1st.
- Twitter disables Trump campaign’s George Floyd video tribute
- Illinois schools can reopen for summer school, Pritzker says
- Court rules against planned Sydney protest due to virus fear
- Cedar Point, Kings Island, Kalahari Resorts sue Ohio Department of Health to reopen
- Personal protective equipment winding up in ocean, environmental groups say