LOVES PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — 48-year-old Bernard McQuade was indicted by a Winnebago County Grand Jury on Thursday on charges that he had child pornography in his home.
The Illinois State Police searched McQuade’s home, in the 5800 block of Birkenshaw Lane, on July 30th. Detectives allegedly found multiple images of “lewd acts involving children” on his computer.
The Grand Jury indicted McQuade on multiple counts of Child Pornography. He faces up to 7 years in prison followed by 2 years of mandatory supervised release.
He is scheduled to be arraigned on October 1st.
- US soldier charged with planning to bomb American news network, attack Antifa
- Police corner spotted cows at home of Spotted Cow beer
- Rockford man arrested for home invasion, beating woman
- 19-year-old charged with handgun possession after running from police
- Suspect chases down, fires shots at teens after they throw soda on his car