MACHESNEY PARK, Ill. (WTVO) — 36-year-old Todd Anderson was arrested Monday for possession of a stolen weapon and a large amount of drugs.
The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Department says narcotics officers conducted a search of Anderson’s residence in the 7800 block of Wesley Road at 4 p.m. on August 19th.
There, they allegedly found cocaine and cash.
According to police, the investigation led them to a storage facility in the 7300 block of N. Alpine Road in Loves Park, where a stolen handgun and up to 4 lbs. of marijuana were located.
The handgun was found to have been stolen in Rockford.
Anderson was charged with Possession of a Stolen Firearm, Unlawful Possession of a Weapon by a Felon, Possession of a Controlled Substance, and Possession with Intent to Deliver between 500-2,000 grams of Cannabis.
He was taken to the Winnebago County Jail.
- Transgender group’s birth certificate suit advances in Ohio
- WWII veteran wants 100 birthday cards for his 100th birthday
- PHOTOS: Border Wall in San Diego
- Despite border wall, families in two countries unite in Friendship Park
- Lawyer champions migrant rights in a divided America