MADISON, Wis. (WTVO) — Antoine Kenneth Goodman, 40, from Madison WI was arrested on Monday for operating a motor vehicle under the influence. Police say this was his 5th offense.
Wisconsin State Patrol responded to a call of a disabled vehicle partially in traffic on I-94 westbound on Monday around 6 p.m. The vehicle was stopped near mile marker 240.
The officers saw two people in the vehicle. The person who was originally thought to be the passenger, Goodman, appeared to be under the influence.
Police say they soon confirmed that Goodman was the driver and arrested him.
- Singer Pink and her 3-year-old son test positive for COVID-19
- A student from Kentucky makes masks for the hearing impaired community
- Jeff Bezos donates $100 million to Feeding America, a Chicago-based nonprofit
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office is spreading birthday cheer to kids across the Stateline