MADISON, Wis. (WTVO) — Antoine Kenneth Goodman, 40, from Madison WI was arrested on Monday for operating a motor vehicle under the influence. Police say this was his 5th offense.
Wisconsin State Patrol responded to a call of a disabled vehicle partially in traffic on I-94 westbound on Monday around 6 p.m. The vehicle was stopped near mile marker 240.
The officers saw two people in the vehicle. The person who was originally thought to be the passenger, Goodman, appeared to be under the influence.
Police say they soon confirmed that Goodman was the driver and arrested him.
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- State prison turns away Logan County inmates infected with COVID-19
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Rivets ready to resume their season with a new-look roster stocked with local guys
- Local board looking to improve mental health access for teens