MADISON, Wis. (WTVO) — Antoine Kenneth Goodman, 40, from Madison WI was arrested on Monday for operating a motor vehicle under the influence. Police say this was his 5th offense.
Wisconsin State Patrol responded to a call of a disabled vehicle partially in traffic on I-94 westbound on Monday around 6 p.m. The vehicle was stopped near mile marker 240.
The officers saw two people in the vehicle. The person who was originally thought to be the passenger, Goodman, appeared to be under the influence.
Police say they soon confirmed that Goodman was the driver and arrested him.
- Trump administration carries out 13th and final execution
- Protests demand Ted Cruz’s resignation at senator’s Houston office
- Rock County man arrested for 7th OWI
- More than 30 lawmakers call for investigation into ‘suspicious’ access to Capitol Complex ahead of breach
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass