BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police have taken a person of interest in the fatal shooting of 19-year-old Enrique Ramirez into custody.
30-year-old Chet A. Hummell was arrested Friday evening in Rockford in Rockford on a felon in possession of a firearm charge.
Officials said the Rock County District Attorney’s Office will review the case for other potential charges.
Ramirez was pronounced dead at 5:46 a.m. Thursday at Mercy Hospital in Janesville.
- Blackhawks Reassign Sikura
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return