CICERO, Ill. (AP/CNN) — Officials say a man has been critically injured after being struck in the head with a thrown bowling ball.
WBBM-TV reports 28-year-old Damante Williams is in critical condition at Loyola University Medical Center, where he remained in a medically induced coma Friday.
Cicero town spokesman Ray Hanania says the injury occurred during a fight Wednesday evening at Town Hall Bowl in the Chicago suburb.
Cicero police posted a photo of the suspect on its Facebook page.
Hanania says the fight occurred during a promotion at the bowling alley. He says someone ran from the bowling alley to flag down a police car to report the attack.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80
Copyright © 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.