BELVIDERE, Ill. (WTVO) — Roy Vazquez, 45, was sentenced to serve 19 years in prison Friday after the drug enforcement agents purchase 2 kilos of cocaine from him at the Walmart in Belvidere.
According to the Boone County State’s Attorney, DEA agents met Vazquez, who hails from the Chicago suburb of Berwyn, and Efrain Rodriguez-Diaz, on October 13th, 2017, in the store’s parking lot and paid $58,000 for the drugs.
Rodriguez-Diaz is set to make a plea on July 2nd, 2020.
- Rivets held to one hit on an opening night loss to the La Crosse Loggers
- Health officials hope people are thoughtful about virus risks ahead of July 4th weekend
- Tips for AC units that could save you big time
- Frequent bus passenger buys ice cream for RMTD workers
- Rockford Art Museum to re-open on Monday