TAMPA (WFLA) – A very special puppy from southeast Missouri is going viral for being a ‘unicorn.’
The puppy is affectionately known as Narwhal has a tail growing out of the middle of his forehead.
The puppy was rescued by Mac’s Mission earlier this month.
Narwhal was recently taken to a veterinarian for x-rays and the tail does zero harm to the puppy.
One Facebook follower said, “It appears they assembled the puppy wrong. Always follow the directions people!”
The rescue said the tail doesn’t bother him or slow him down. He’s just like any other puppy!
And in case you were wondering, the tail doesn’t wag.
- FBI investigating alleged assault of female service member by group of male Afghan refugees at Fort Bliss
- Belvidere North survives scare at Hononegah, NIC-10 win streak still alive
- A pill to treat COVID-19 could be coming soon
- Pritzker signs new voting maps drawn up by Democrat majority
- CDC: Studies show masks lessen school outbreaks