ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) –Local parents were given an extra hand before their babies are even born.
On Tuesday, Molina Healthcare and Mercyhealth teamed up to help out local moms and dads-to-be with a drive-thru baby shower.
More than 300 expecting mothers were given supplies such as diapers, wipes, and other newborn essentials.
Officials say that events like these can help out families with the costs of having a child during these difficult times.
Organizers hope they can hold similar events in the future.
- Le-Win’s Arand, Winnebago’s Murphy express frustration over paused high school sports
- Web Extra: Full interview with Ric Arand on IHSA sports still being paused
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- My Take: Picking the NFL’s Divisional Playoff games
- Cubs agree to terms on contracts with three players