ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) –Local parents were given an extra hand before their babies are even born.
On Tuesday, Molina Healthcare and Mercyhealth teamed up to help out local moms and dads-to-be with a drive-thru baby shower.
More than 300 expecting mothers were given supplies such as diapers, wipes, and other newborn essentials.
Officials say that events like these can help out families with the costs of having a child during these difficult times.
Organizers hope they can hold similar events in the future.
- ‘Beyond seriously’: Trump considering presidential run in 2024
- Latino groups want DOJ to investigate fatal shooting of 13-year-old Adam Toledo
- Late Season Freeze Follows Tuesday’s Snow Chances
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3
- Biologist names newly discovered insect after coronavirus