ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Little Rhylee became the first baby born on Rockford’s 815 Celebration Day on Thursday.
Ryhlee was born at Mercyhealth’s Riverside campus.
Her mom says her favorite thing about living in Rockford is having so many family members here in town, according to the hospital.
Ryhlee was gifted a onesie from Rockford Art Deli.
‘815 Day’ was named after Rockford’s predominant area code.
- Rockford Youth Activism creates coalition against police brutality, share list of demands
- Boone County Fair canceled due to COVID-19
- 8 arrested in DeKalb after looting on Sunday
- Illinois man faces federal charges, accused of making homemade bomb in Minneapolis rioting
- WATCH: ‘Agitator’ apprehended by protesters, handed over to police