ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Little Rhylee became the first baby born on Rockford’s 815 Celebration Day on Thursday.
Ryhlee was born at Mercyhealth’s Riverside campus.
Her mom says her favorite thing about living in Rockford is having so many family members here in town, according to the hospital.
Ryhlee was gifted a onesie from Rockford Art Deli.
‘815 Day’ was named after Rockford’s predominant area code.
- Light Showers Expected Sunday Evening, Heavy Rainfall Possible by Monday Morning
- Rockford Lutheran hope to find new identity under new Head Coach Ambrogio
- Tough Mudder Classic: Pushing your body to the limit
- Bus company makes Chicago to Indianapolis route permanent
- Hawaii or Spain? Telescope experts say it may not matter