ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A new ice cream shop has opened on Rural Street, at the former Sugarjones and Baskin-Robbins location.
Lessly’s Ice Cream, at 1710 Rural Street, offers unique ice cream flavors like Tequila and other Mexican-themed treats, alongside Popsicles, shakes and yogurt.
Lessly Carreno says she’s happy to share her Latino culture with the Rockford community.
“I want them to go bigger on our Mexican culture, try all our spices here. I’m pretty sure most of them have never tried them, so they need to try something new,” she said.
All of Lessly’s Ice Cream is homemade.
The store is open year-round.
- Coronaviruses explained: what you need to know
- UPS training thousands of drivers to spot, report human trafficking
- Woman shoots 3 Illinois State Troopers, killing 1, before turning gun on herself
- New case of coronavirus confirmed in California
- Trump lawyers argue Democrats just want to overturn election