DirecTV

Minor Fire After Rockford Gas Explosion

News
Gas Explosion_1543626491884.jpg.jpg

Firefighters battle a minor fire after a gas explosion at a Rockford home.

This happened around 6pm Friday in the 500 block of S. 5th Street.  A preliminary investigation reveals a natural gas leak may be to blame.  No one was hurt.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Made in the Stateline

More Made in the Stateline

Education Matters

More Education Matters

Behind the Badge

More Behind the Badge

Stateline Strong

More Stateline Strong

Trending Stories