ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — A local non-profit that helps the people most in need asks for support from the community.
Miss Carly’s in Rockford says it needs beds, blankets, bottled water, lunch meat and more.
As the temperatures drop, the organization is also looking for donations of warm clothes.
Items can be dropped off at the back of the facility on 5th avenue Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3-7 p.m.
- Marquette stuns No. 4 Wisconsin 67-65 on buzzer beater putback
- Huskies second half rally helps secure win at Eastern Illinois
- Rockford hospitals get green light to give new treatment to COVID-19 patients
- Winnebago County Sheriff hosts ‘Fill the Bus’ gift drive on Saturday
- Building trades organization opposes closure of Byron nuclear plant