MONROE, Wis. (WTVO) — Monroe’s ‘Cheese Days 2020’ festival has been canceled, but organizers promise a “do over” in 2021.
Concerns over the spread of COVID-19 have forced the cancellation of large festivals and events around the world this summer. Chicago announced the cancellation of Lollapalooza and Taste of Chicago on Tuesday.
Cheese Days has been held annually since 1914 and was scheduled to be held September 18th – 20th.
- Wrong-way driver hits pedestrian, tried to hit NYSP trooper
- Nurse who came out of retirement to train others dies from COVID-19
- Illinois officials announce 7,873 new cases of COVID-19 Saturday, 108 additional deaths
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests