MCHENRY COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — The family of slain McHenry County Deputy Jacob Keltner received some financial help Wednesday, with their mortgage paid in full.
The group helps to ensure that surviving family members aren’t forced from their homes because of money concerns.
Deputy Keltner was shot and killed in March at a Rockford hotel while he was attempting to serve an arrest warrant.
He left behind a wife and two young sons.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80