(NEXSTAR) – It’s almost time to “spring forward” one hour for daylight saving time.
The change occurs at 2 a.m. local time on Sunday, March 8. Many people like to set their clocks ahead before going to bed Saturday night.
The shift moves one hour of daylight from the morning to the evening.
Public safety officials say it’s also a good time to check smoke alarms and see if they need new batteries.
Daylight saving time ends when we “fall back” one hour on Sunday, November 1, 2020.
- 65-year-old woman charged with shooting at Rockford Walmart
- ‘I-5 Strangler’ found strangled to death in California prison cell
- Abortion concerns prompt archdiocese warning on Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Covid-19 vaccine causes swelling picked up on mammograms
- Newsfeed Now: Security tight at Capitol over ‘breach’ concerns; SC considers bringing back electric chair