(WTVO) — 87-year-old broadcast icon Larry King is reportedly in the hospital battling COVID-19, according to Showbiz 411.
The report says King has been hospitalized for 10 days. Last year, King announced the tragic death of two of his children.
King has overcome several serious health issues in recent years, including a bout with lung cancer.
- Bailey paper ballot proposal would affect voters with disabilities, election board says
- Rashon Burno named NIU men’s head basketball coach
- Altybarmakian Strikes Twice in Comeback Overtime Thriller Over Wild
- Rain chances increase midweek as temperatures continue to climb
- ‘I’m ready to talk,’ Meghan Markle says ahead of Oprah interview