ORLANDO, Fl. (CNN) — Disney will start taking reservations later this year for Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
It’s an immersive hotel experience in Orlando, Florida.
Travelers can stay for two days and two nights in a faux spaceship.
They’ll meet in a terminal and go through a fake blast off.
Then their stay will make them part of a ‘Star Wars’ narrative.
Disney announced the reservations plan Thursday.
The hotel isn’t scheduled to open until 2021.
- New Illinois coronavirus restrictions for Region 1 begin Saturday
- Louisiana man accused of hiding in Florida 15-year-old’s bedroom, having sex since August
- Missouri man charged with killing wife after 4 prior domestic reports
- Former ComEd VP pleads guilty to bribery charges in Madigan investigation
- Central Illinois teen charged with suffocating her infant daughter