CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — A Chicago Fire Department fire engine has become stuck after a parking garage partially collapsed beneath it Tuesday morning.
The parking structure is located in the 2400 block of East South Shore Drive according to WLS.
There are no word of injuries.
- Transgender group’s birth certificate suit advances in Ohio
- WWII veteran wants 100 birthday cards for his 100th birthday
- PHOTOS: Border Wall in San Diego
- Despite border wall, families in two countries unite in Friendship Park
- Lawyer champions migrant rights in a divided America