CHICAGO, Ill. (WTVO) — A Chicago Fire Department fire engine has become stuck after a parking garage partially collapsed beneath it Tuesday morning.
The parking structure is located in the 2400 block of East South Shore Drive according to WLS.
There are no word of injuries.
- Rockford apartment fire sends woman to the hospital
- Ice Hogs go bowling for good cause
- Rockford Firefighters sharpen their life saving skills
- Freeport recognizes ‘Voter Awareness Sunday’
- Chicago squad cars collide, six officers injured