HIGH POINT, N.C. (WNCN) — An 18-month-old boy who went missing when the vehicle he was inside of was stolen from a parking lot in High Point has been located, according to High Point police.
An Amber Alert was issued around 1 a.m. for Legend Masir Goodwine.
He was inside a gold Acura TL sedan when it was taken from a parking lot at 1100 South Main St. in High Point around 11 p.m., authorities said.
Goodwine and the suspect were located in Davidson County, according to police. High Point police are enroute to their location.
Goodwine is safe and in law enforcement custody, police said.
The suspect has not been named at this time.
- Trump ties US success to 2nd term: ‘You have to vote for me’
- Bears backups get drubbed by the Giants in preseason action
- Speed and talent should make this an explosive season for Harlem
- Out of towners bring big bucks to the Forest City
- Property assessments draw reactions and worries from homeowners