(CNN) — Mylan Pharmaceuticals is recalling a single lot of anti-anxiety medication, commonly sold as Xanax.
Xanax is the brand name for the ant-anxiety medication Alprazolam.
The company believes the recalled product could potentially contain a foreign substance, causing a risk of illness.
The voluntary recall includes bottles containg 500 half milligram tablets.
The lot number is 8082708 and the expiration date is September 2020.
Mylan says the pills were disturbed in the U.S. between July and August.
- Local financial expert shares tips for college students
- Fallen Rockford detective remembered 19 years later
- Annual Sturgis rally in expecting 250K, stirring virus concerns
- Miss Carly’s and staff gets a well deserved makeover!
- Rock’n Vodka has some Rock n Roll fans
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.