MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) –The boy who was thrown from a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America last April, celebrated turning 6-years-old Friday.
According to a recent update from the GoFundMe page set up for Landen Hoffman’s family, Noah Hanneman wrote, “Our precious baby boy is alive and well!”
“We could not feel more gratitude for all the prayers, financial support, cards, gifts, meals, the life-saving help from all the first responders, and the exceptional medical care given to us with such incredible compassion,” Hanneman said.
Landen’s mother told police that Emmanuel Aranda, 24, came up very close to her group as they stood outside the Rainforest Cafe restaurant. She said she asked him if they were in his way and should move, and he picked up the child without warning and threw him off the balcony, according to the complaint.
- Unsettled and cooler pattern returns
- Chilly rain continues through Sunday evening
- Trubisky benched, Foles completes comeback in 30-26 win over Falcons
- Local yoga studio takes unique approach to relieve stress for Suicide Prevention Month
- Janesville Fire invites community to ‘Chalk the Walk’ for fire safety