MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) –The boy who was thrown from a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America last April, celebrated turning 6-years-old Friday.
According to a recent update from the GoFundMe page set up for Landen Hoffman’s family, Noah Hanneman wrote, “Our precious baby boy is alive and well!”
“We could not feel more gratitude for all the prayers, financial support, cards, gifts, meals, the life-saving help from all the first responders, and the exceptional medical care given to us with such incredible compassion,” Hanneman said.
Landen’s mother told police that Emmanuel Aranda, 24, came up very close to her group as they stood outside the Rainforest Cafe restaurant. She said she asked him if they were in his way and should move, and he picked up the child without warning and threw him off the balcony, according to the complaint.
- Michigan mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Illinois health officials report 5,343 new cases of COVID-19, 130 deaths on Saturday
- Governors’ anger grows as federal vaccine stockpile vanishes
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander