ELGIN, Ill. (AP) — Arrest warrants have been issued by suburban Chicago authorities for two brothers believed to be suspects in the fatal shooting of a man during a parking lot altercation.
Elgin Police announced Wednesday that 23-year-old Isaiah Y. Butler and 25-year-old Xavier L. Butler are considered armed and dangerous and should not be approached by members of the public if observed.
Authorities say 24-year-old Tyler Bey of Elgin was shot to death Tuesday after allegedly getting into a fight with the two brothers in a parking lot. Kane County’s coroner says an autopsy determined Bey died of multiple gunshot wounds.
Officials say detectives from the major and special investigation divisions are investigating the shooting, which was Elgin’s first homicide this year.
- Luck announces retirement following Colts loss to Bears
- Bears defense comes up big in first preseason win of the year
- Hundreds fill up their bellies at the 2nd Annual Rock River Food Truck Fest
- The family of Mark Anthony Barmore invites community to unite on his 10 year anniversary
- Britain’s leader says trade deal with US won’t be easy
Copyright © 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.