LAKE OF THE OZARKS, Mo. (CNN Newsource) — Social distancing was out the window at a holiday pool party in Missouri.
This video shows a crowd of people packing a swimming pool near the Lake of the Ozarks on Saturday.
They seem to be partying and mingling – much less six-foot distancing.
The video was shot by CNN affiliate KTVK.
Missouri’s reopening plan – announced earlier this month – says that social distancing is still a must.
Coronavirus does not spread in water.
But staying six-feet apart is particularly important at pools because swimmers don’t wear face masks.
In neighboring Arkansas, several people contracted the coronavirus after going to a high school pool party.
- ‘Glory Days’: 2010 State Champion Lena-Winslow Panthers
- Get To Know Guilford’s Ashlee Smolenski
- Rockford Police investigate after suspect robs Dollar Tree
- Rockford City Market wraps up 2020 season
- Six hospitalized in two Boone County crashes on Friday
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.