(WJW) – A word of advice when it comes to signing legal documents in the New Year. The East Millinocket Police Department in Maine posted on their Facebook page a word of caution when it comes to abbreviating 2020.
If you sign a document and only put 20 as the year, someone could modify it to include a different year.
According to the department, by writing out 2020 it could potentially save you some trouble down the road.
More tips to keep you protected in 2020 from the Better Business Bureau here.
- CDC advises parents to look out for polio-like condition in children
- State prison turns away Logan County inmates infected with COVID-19
- Twin YouTube stars charged after Uber driver held at gunpoint during fake bank robbery
- Rivets ready to resume their season with a new-look roster stocked with local guys
- Local board looking to improve mental health access for teens