PLEASANTON, Calif. (FOX News) – A couple used a mower-type machine and GPS technology to create a giant grass mural of Bryant in a California.
Pete Davis and his wife, Kelli, used three photos to make a composite image of Kobe, which was then loaded into the machine.
Pete then rode the machine on the grass to create this image.
It took two passes to complete the mural.
It’s located in a public park in Pleasanton, which is about 25 miles southeast of Oakland.
- ‘Glory Days’: 2010 State Champion Lena-Winslow Panthers
- Get To Know Guilford’s Ashlee Smolenski
- Rockford Police investigate after suspect robs Dollar Tree
- Rockford City Market wraps up 2020 season
- Six hospitalized in two Boone County crashes on Friday
Copyright © 2020 Fox NewsEdge. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.