(CNN) – Crocs and Kentucky Fried Chicken have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast food chain have created the KFC X-Crocs Bucket Clog.
This limited edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print.
The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look and it comes with two attachable charms that look and smell like fried chicken.
The shoe will cost $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this Spring.
- LIVE: Gov. Pritzker holds daily Illinois coronavirus briefing for Friday, December 4th
- LIVE: President-elect Biden addresses November jobs report
- Veteran broadcaster Len Kasper leaving Cubs for White Sox radio play-by-play
- World War II veteran beats COVID-19 in time to mark 104th birthday
- Second arrest made in car-to-car shooting incident, assault-style rifle recovered
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.