(CNN) – Crocs and Kentucky Fried Chicken have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast food chain have created the KFC X-Crocs Bucket Clog.
This limited edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print.
The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look and it comes with two attachable charms that look and smell like fried chicken.
The shoe will cost $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this Spring.
- Rod Blagojevich speaks at Denver airport prior to flight home
- Billion Dollar Disasters on the Rise as Climate Change Continues
- Historic Freeport Tabernacle to be demolished, city leaders again decide
- Nurses needed at 911 call centers, says Rockford Fire Dept.
- Vote passes, new Rockford library coming soon
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.