(CNN) – Crocs and Kentucky Fried Chicken have joined forces.
The footwear company and fast food chain have created the KFC X-Crocs Bucket Clog.
This limited edition shoe is covered in a fried chicken print.
The base has the iconic KFC red-stripe bucket look and it comes with two attachable charms that look and smell like fried chicken.
The shoe will cost $59.99 and will be available in unisex sizes this Spring.
- Second stimulus checks: Why another $1,200 payment could be off the table
- Illinois surpasses 200k cases of COVID-19, 24 additional deaths announced on Thursday
- Welsh Elementary Golden Apple winner says award is helping her become a better teacher
- ‘One of us’: South Asians celebrate Harris as VP choice
- Roscoe store owner stops scammers from preying on senior citizens
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.