GREEN BAY, Wis. (WTVO) — Police in Green Bay are investigating a case of possible animal cruelty after a dead puppy was found in a discarded suitcase in a ditch.
Police say Public Works employee found the abandoned suitcase in a ditch on Emmet Street on Monday around 10 a.m.
The dog is believed to be a 4-6 month old, black and white Pitbull terrier. According to the police department, a forensic necropsy is being conducted.
Police say they are asking for any information or witnesses to call 920-448-3208.
- World’s last Blockbuster becomes Airbnb rental
- 1996 Alaska cold case closed after Arkansas man’s DNA is a match
- Three anonymous Belvidere FCA Assembly Plant workers voice concerns about COVID-19 policies
- Belvidere parents, teachers relieved after district’s decision to push start, go virtual
- Rockford police respond to hit-and-run crash on E. State Street