(FOX NEWS) — Heads up, consumers: Dole Fresh Vegetables, Inc. announced a voluntary recall of some of its baby spinach over possible salmonella contamination.
The company, which announced the recall Friday, said a “limited number of cases of baby spinach” are affected by the recall. Specifically, the company is calling back its 6-ounce bag of Dole Baby Spinach, Lot code W20308A (UPC code 0-71430-00964-2), and 10-ounce Dole Baby Spinach clamshell, Lot code W203010 (UPC code 0-71430-00016-8), both with use-by dates of 08-05-2019.
The impacted products were distributed to stores in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Virginia and Wisconsin. No illnesses have been reported at this time.
- Fires in Rockford down since last year, according to Fire Department stats
- Bomb squad called to Belvidere bank after armed robbery
- Court docs: Man threw bag of bullets at officer during chase
- Fans choose sides in the ‘Chicken Sandwich War’ of our time
- Trump revives suggestion he’d end birthright citizenship
Copyright © 2019 Fox NewsEdge. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.